Our client is an industrial family owned holding company.
It’s a professional human-centered group.
One of its subsidiaries designs, manufactures and produces glass-fiber reinforced plastic components and plastic assemblies for rail vehicles.
Headquarters of the company are based in the Dresden area.
Company sales averages 25 M€ for 220 employees.
With a sustained growth our client plans to strengthen his board by recruiting:
Managing Director – Rail Industry
Germany – Dresden area – F/M
You are fully bilingual German / English and willing to move to Dresden, second Saxe’s largest city.
- Full business management:
- Production and production control.
- Finance / Audit.
- Planning and investments.
- Close cooperation with shareholders and board members.
- On the commercial standpoint, you’ll be seconded by the sales director.
- In order to ensure your full integration into the company, you will, ideally, take direct responsibility for one of following departments: project management, production or management control.
- Your key objectives are to achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
- Post-degree education (engineering school/MBA), with a consistent experience and proven record in industrial/rail business management
- Years of experience in industrial businesses environment.
- Beyond your experience, you are definitely an entrepreneur spirit oriented, with strong charisma and leadership.
- You have strong empathy skills and know how to manage people through respect and assertiveness.
- Your experience in designing, implementing industrial projects (change management) as well as business organizations (including lean management) will be important assets.
- A good knowledge of a production ERP, implementation and optimization, will also be valuable.
Our client, as mentioned, is a family owned business driven with strong professional and performance culture.
Human values of this company are well recognized on the market.
Your compensation package will include a fixed salary plus consistent bonus linked to your growth achievements.
Car company included (German car).
Salary plan: above 100 k€